Delete Restoration Data and Proceed to System Boot Menu Windows 7
A resume from hibernation is interrupted or fails to complete a resume. When you restart, the Windows Resume Loader appears.
- When you restart your computer after a failed
resume from hibernation you see the following window:
- If you had any documents with unsaved changes you should try the "Continue with system resume" option. Use the arrow keys to highlight the option and press "Enter."
- If it still fails to boot to Windows, turn the computer off and then on.
- The Windows Resume Loader will come up again.
- Make sure "Delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu" is selected. If not, use the up and down arrows to highlight it and press "Enter."
- Windows should start normally. Unfortunately, you may not be able to recover any unsaved changes to documents.
You can also contact Technical Support here.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.