What is SkyDrive?
Description: What is SkyDrive and how it integrates into Office 2013.
- SkyDrive is Microsoft's cloud storage. SkyDrive allows you to save your files to a server "in the cloud" allowing you to access the files from anywhere with an internet connection. Microsoft has implemented SkyDrive into the new Office 2013 allowing easy access to your files from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
- SkyDrive also allows for multiple people to access your Office files at the same time on different devices without creating any conflicts.
- In order to use SkyDrive with Office 2013 you need to use a Microsoft Account and you need to have the SkyDrive application on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- SkyDrive is already included with Windows 8.
- You can Download SkyDrive here for your other devices
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.