How to find the Developer Tab in Excel 2013
Description: This tutorial will show how to find where the developer tab and other ribbon extensions are in Excel 2013.
- Open Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Open up any spreadsheet, or create a new one.
- Once the new spreadsheet is open, click File at the top left.
- Then click Options at the lower left.
- This should bring up a new window with a number of options. Navigate to the
Customize Ribbon section.
- In the right column, check Developer.
- Click OK.
- The Developer Tab should appear at the top right of Excel's Ribbons.
For more assistance
contact Technical Support here.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.