How to share an Office 2013 document using SkyDrive
Description: This technical article shows how to share Office 2013 files securely using SkyDrive.
- From any Office 2013 Document. Select File and then
- Before you can share the document you need to select Save to Cloud.
- Save it to any preferred place on your SkyDrive.
- Once saved, select Share again. Select Invite People. Type in the names or email addresses of the people you would like to share this file with. You can give them a message or require them to sign in before accessing the document. When ready select
- If you ever want to stop sharing the document in the future, select
File, Share and Invite People again. Right click the invited user and select
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.