How to sync Microsoft Office 2013 through SkyDrive with other computers (desktop app)
Description: This technical article will show to sync Microsoft Office 2013 through SkyDrive with other computers (desktop app).
- Open the SkyDrive application and click Get Started.
- Log in with your Microsoft account.
- Click Next to set location of your SkyDrive folder.
- If you want to pick which folders to sync select the appropriate radio button, otherwise click
- Make sure the box is checked off for SkyDrive to fetch any of my files off of this PC, then click
- Your SkyDrive folder will appear and you can start moving files into it. Log into SkyDrive on any computer through this process to get your files.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.