How to import your old .PST file into Outlook 2013
Description: You can transfer all of your old emails into Outlook 2013 by importing your old .PST file.
- With Outlook 2013 open, choose File.
- Select Open & Export and then Import/Export.
- Select Import from another program or file and choose
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and choose
- Browse to your .PST file.
- If you are coming from Outlook 2010 here is: How to find your .pst file
- Select Replace duplicates with items imported and select
- Select Include subfolders and Import items into same folder in and select
- This process may take a few minutes depending on the size of your .PST file but once it finishes you are all set.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.