How to Enable or Disable a Proxy Server in Mozilla Firefox
Some internet connections require a proxy server in order to access the Internet. For connections that do not require a proxy server, having one enabled can prevent access to the Internet. This guide will walk-through how to enable or disable a proxy server in Mozilla Firefox.
- Open Mozilla Firefox by clicking Start » All Programs » Mozilla Firefox folder » Mozilla Firefox.
- Click Tools across the top of the window.
- Select Options.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click the Network tab.
- Click the Settings button below the Connection heading.
- Select the desired settings for your proxy server and click OK.
- Click OK and close Mozilla Firefox.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.