How to Find the PST File in Outlook 2010
This is a how-to article for Outlook 2010 on the topic of locating the storage folder for the PST file. This could be useful if transferring the PST file to another machine or copying it for backup purposes. Note: This article assumes Outlook is open and functioning normally.
- Within Outlook, click on the File option in the top left.
- Click on Account Settings.
- Click on Account Settings on the submenu that appears.
- Click on the Data Files tab across the top.
- The Location will be shown under the Location field below.
- The file location can also be opened in Explorer by clicking on the appropriate file and then choosing Open File Location across the top.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.