How to Enable Document Protection in ESET NOD32 for Version 5
Description: ESET NOD32 contains the feature to protect document files such as personal files, email files, and archives. This guide will walk you through how to enable document protection in ESET NOD32.
- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options
- Click + for Antivirus and antispyware, click on
- Click on the check box for "Integrate into system and Enable document protection."
- Click OK and close the ESET window.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.
Disclaimer: This information is being provided to you as a service from the Technical Support Department. It is intended to assist you in the resolution of your technical problems or questions. If you feel uncomfortable implementing any of the information or suggestions contained herein then you should contact the Technical Support Department directly. The Technical Support Department will not be held responsible for any loss of information, data or programming as a result of the use of this article.